Why I Have Writers Block

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

So, you guessed it. I have the good old writers block. Well, that's not entirely true but i'm just not sure what to call the situation I'm in.

I have a list of things I want to write about but this past week I have struggled to find the inspiration or energy because I feel so so sad. I am just really homesick at the moment and I can't seem to kick the feeling that sits in my stomach all day and night.

Everything I do or see or say reminds me of home and nothing seems the same anymore...not even me. I'm almost scared to move on because I feel like the pain is all I have left of home and if I let that go then I have nothing. I can't even listen to my favourite song anymore because it just makes me want to cry. (Tragic, I know)

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet (not so sweet - sort of depressing actually). So until next time - which is soon, I promise.

Zoe Leigh x


No comments