My Current Playlist and 2015 Music Favourites

I'm the type of person that likes all kinds of genres of music so my playlist is constantly changing. The music I listen to often depends on what is happening in my life at that moment and how I am feeling. This is a list of some of my most played songs as of late and some of my ultimate favourites from 2015.

1. Ain't Nobody - Felix Jaehn ft. Jasmine Thompson
2. Livewire - Oh wonder
3. I Found - Amber Run
4. Crystals - Of Monsters and Men
5. Shades Of Grey (Nora En Pure Remix) - Oliver Heldens & Shaun Frank ft. Delaney Jane
6. Drive - Hasley
7. Hotline Bling - Drake
8. Roses (feat. ROZES) - The Chainsmokers
9. Wolves Without Teeth - Of Monsters and Men
10. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
11. Spark - Amber Run
12. Just My Soul Responding - Amber Run
13. Rest In Happiness - Broken Back
14. Remember That - Broken Back
15. Naive - The Kooks
16. Break Up In a Small Town - Sam Hunt
17. Organs - Of Monsters and Men
18. The Hills - The Weekend
19. Sadnecessary - Milky Chance
20. Save me (feat. Sarah Jackson) - TIMO ODV
21. Unknown Song - Milky Chance
22. Soulmate - Mozambo & Pakem & Kungs ft Julia Church
23. Show Me Love (EDX's Indian Summer Remix) - Sam Feldt ft. Kimberly Anne
24. Lean On ft. MO (KREAM Remix) - Major Lazer & DJ Snake
25. Coming Over (Filous Remix) - James Hersey
26. Landslide - Oh Wonder
27. Technicolour Beat - Oh wonder


No comments