Grace The Establishment - Birthday Lunch



The day after my 20th birthday (Still trying to wrap my head around it) my family and I went for a birthday lunch at Grace The Establishment in Norwood, Adelaide. I hadn't been there in 3 years but remembered loving it. Needless to say I loved it just as much this time around. The interior is stunning and the food was incredible! Not one of us had a bad meal.




My Dad had the Grace Burger and Paula had the Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Lamb. We had both never heard of sweet potato gnocchi before but she said it was divine. I had the Porterhouse with Mash Potato - Now that was amazing! I don't often order steak at restaurants for some unknown reason but I am so happy I did this time.




We had a very good lunch and it was definitely not a bad place to spend my afternoon before i had to run off to work. 


No comments