Blogging New Years Resolutions for 2016





1. Maintain a blogging schedule.

It is so easy to let life get in the way of blogging and before I know it, I haven't posted in months. I definitely think that creating and maintaining a blogging schedule will motivate me to post more regularly and be more active on my blog.

2. Act on inspiration.

More often than not, I let my inspiration go to waste. I become inspired but then I don't do anything about it. It is time I use my inspiration and write when I am actually feeling those feelings instead a week or a month later when I have forgotten most of my ideas.

3. Take more photos.

I love photography but very seldom let myself get carried away with it. I know that it will improve my blog tremendously as well as my talent if I practice it more.

4. Take more time.

If I don't give my blog a substantial amount of time and effort, how can I ever expect to improve, expand or even enjoy it?

5. Love what I do and be proud.

Half of the reason I don't blog regularly is because I am not ever very satisfied with the content I create. I need to stop being so hard on myself and remind myself that this is something I'm passionate about and I should therefore love what I create. It is important to remember that I'm doing the best I can and if I love what I create that will shine through in my posts and my blog as a whole.

No comments